AMSM2022 Program Committee cordially invites you to submit abstracts (300 words maximum) for oral or poster presentations. All presenting authors are required to pre-register via online by August 30, 2022 to attend on the conference day.
- Abstracts should be submitted online.
- Abstracts should be submitted in English using the abstract template which can be downloaded from the website. If the abstract template is not correct, secretariat may ask you to modify your paper.
- Maximum allowed length of the abstract is 300 words.
- Authors have the options of choosing their presentation type (oral or poster).
- For authors presenting multiple papers, one registration is valid for one presentation.
- Authors may further edit and modify the submitted abstracts until the submission deadline. It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure that their text does not contain typos or grammatical errors. No proofreading will be carried out, and no correction will be possible after the submission deadline.
Symposium Topics Included (but not limited to)
- Symposium on Sensors
- 1.1 Soft Sensors and Electronics
- 1.2 Soft Materials and Systems
- 1.3 Flexible Electronics
- Symposium on Actuators
- 2.1 Soft Robotics and Mechatronics
- 2.2 Electro-Active Polymers and Artificial Muscles
- 2.3 Soft Actuators and Stimuli-Responsive Polymers
- Symposium on Energy
- 3.1 Triboelectric Nanogenerators
- 3.2 Piezoelectric Energy Harvesters
- 3.3 Energy Harvesting Systems and Applications
- 3.4 Energy Storage Materials and Devices
If you must withdraw an abstract, please notify the conference secretariat by email
(email@example.com) as soon as possible. Only withdrawal request made in writing is acceptable.